Tuesday, July 8, 2008

8 de Julio

Hey folks,

I'm now in Monterrico. I left my laptop charger in Panajachel, so I'm without means to write updates (or rather to post the one I wrote the other night) unless I want to pay to write it on an internet cafe computer. And I won't be able to post pictures eaither. We'll see what happens -- I might be able to find a laptop charger here.

But to give it a quick rundown: the program has finished. The last week was very busy for me, putting everything together for my project. Now I'm chilling at Monterrico with some folks that I met in Panajachel, a guy from Tennessee, a girl from Florida, and a girl from New Zealand.

My return flight is next Monday, the 14th. If I don't get anything posted before then, I'll have something by the 16th by the latest.

This feels like an email or a letter, so I will end it like one.

Best,
Daniel

No comments: